Insolvency Timing and Managerial Decision-Making Paperback / softback
Frederik Drescher addresses the timing of non-mandatory insolvency filings based on threatening illiquidity ( 18 InsO) with the aim of a company's restructuring as an agency problem between owners and management.
The hypothesis of a tendency towards delayed insolvency filings, which was developed using a decision model, is experimentally confirmed.
Moreover, the author analyzes different incentive instruments potentially leading to earlier insolvency filings.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 191 pages, 35 Illustrations, black and white; XVII, 191 p. 35 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 25/09/2013
- Category: Business strategy
- ISBN: 9783658028183
- PDF from £55.24