Turning Eighteen and the Law: A Complete Guide to your New Rights and Responsibilities Paperback / softback
From the author of Surviving Your Deposition, a new handbook that explains the rights and responsibilities of an eighteen-year old.
Ideal for teens, parents, and educators. Systematically reviews the new legal environment these teenagers face in the United States.
Complete with illustrations and cautionary "busted" anecdotes that present relevant legal topics such as shoplifting, drug use, contracts, employment, automobiles, the Internet, and more.
Read it now and avoid compromising situations.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 44 illustrations
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/09/2010
- Category: Fiction & true stories
- ISBN: 9780764336171