Constraints on the Waging of War : An Introduction to International Humanitarian Law Paperback / softback
This fully revised fourth edition of Constraints on the Waging of War considers the development of the principal rules of international humanitarian law from their origins to the present day.
Of particular focus are the rules governing weapons and the legal instruments through which respect for the law can be enforced.
Combining theory and actual practice, this book appeals to specialists as well as to students turning to the subject for the first time.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 308 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 21/07/2011
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9781107600324