Fundamental Fashion Illustration Paperback / softback
This is an must-have source of inspiration for those looking to develop their own unique style of fashion illustration.
This book brings together an extensive collection of models and poses which serve as a primary source of inspiration to help readers develop their own personal style of fashion illustration.
Beginning with a simple 2D sketch of the garment, Fundamental Fashion Illustration then goes on to demonstrate how dynamic posing can provide hidden details of how a garment looks and behaves.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, full-colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Instituto Monsa de Ediciones
- Publication Date: 31/10/2013
- Category: Illustration & commercial art
- ISBN: 9788415829195