Stepfamilies Paperback / softback
Part of the Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Family and Intimate Life series
Drawing on recent developments within the sociology of family life, this book examines family connection and solidarity within different stepfamily networks, focusing on relationships from a kinship perspective and using case studies of people's experiences to explore how family connection is constructed within different stepfamilies.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 197 pages, XI, 197 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/02/2011
- Category: Sociology: family & relationships
- ISBN: 9781137324085
- PDF from £17.84
- Paperback / softback from £18.79
- Hardback from £60.25