T.S. Eliot, Lancelot Andrewes, and the Word: Intersections of Literature and Christianity Hardback
by G. Atkins
With special attention to the poems For Lancelot Andrewes, Journey of the Magi, and Ash-Wednesday , G.
Douglas Atkins offers an exciting new analysis of T.S.
Eliot's debt to the seventeenth-century churchman Lancelot Andrewes and his theories of reading and writing texts.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 90 pages, X, 90 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 22/11/2013
- Category: Literary studies: poetry & poets
- ISBN: 9781137389657
- PDF from £39.94
- Paperback / softback from £41.45