By comparing and contrasting the pre-conversion and the post-conversion poetics and poetic practices of T.S.
Eliot, this book elucidates the responsibilities and opportunities for a poet who is also Christian.
This book is the second in a trilogy which includes T.S.
Eliot, Lancelot Andrewes, and the Word.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 110 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 110 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/04/2014
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9781137446886
- PDF from £38.24
- Paperback / softback from £39.95