Preventing Corruption : Investigation, Enforcement and Governance Hardback
Part of the Crime Prevention and Security Management series
This book reveals the extent, types, investigation, enforcement and governance of international corruption.
Providing a unique international coverage, it reveals the limits of current anti-corruption strategies and explores the involvement of western democratic states in corruption.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 211 pages, XI, 211 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/11/2013
- Category: Causes & prevention of crime
- ISBN: 9781137023858
- Paperback / softback from £56.15