Dummett on Abstract Objects Hardback
by G. Duke
Edited by Michael Beaney
Part of the History of Analytic Philosophy series
This historically-informed critical assessment of Dummett's account of abstract objects, examines in detail some of the Fregean presuppositions of Dummett's account whilst also engaging with phenomenological approaches and recent work on the problem of abstract entities.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 212 pages, X, 212 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 20/03/2012
- Category: Philosophy of language
- ISBN: 9780230285194
- PDF from £57.79
- Paperback / softback from £52.99