Early Detection of Forest Fires from Space Paperback / softback
Edited by G. G. Matvienko, S. V. Afonin, V. V. Belov
This book considers the results of the theoretical and practical works dealing with forest fire detection from space.
This first part of the book addresses the results of forest fire detection on the territory of Tomsk region for period of 1998-2008 with application of AVHRR/NOAA satellite system.
The second part of the book presents the methodic foundations of RTM approach to the multispectral monitoring of the earth's surface.
The third part describes the software for implementation of the RTM approach and the results of its practical application.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 76 pages, b/w photos, tables & charts
- Publisher: Nova Science Publishers Inc
- Publication Date: 28/10/2011
- Category: Fire protection & safety
- ISBN: 9781613245095