Business, The State and Economic Policy : The Case of Italy Paperback / softback
Part of the Routledge Advances in European Politics series
The framework sketched in this new book explains the relationship between state and capital in Italy as well as some of the major directions in macroeconomic theory.
These fields encompass both Italy's entry to EMU in 1999 and the impact of Silvio Berlusconi on Italian politics and economics.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 232 pages, 23 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 04/02/2019
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9781138965232
- Hardback from £106.15