A groundbreaking study of Taiwan cinema, Hong provides helpful insight into how it is taught and studied by taking into account not only the auteurs of New Taiwan Cinema, but also the history of popular genre films before the 1980s.
The book is essential for students and scholars of Taiwan, film and visual studies, and East Asian cultural history.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 229 pages, XV, 229 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/01/2013
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9781137290090
- Paperback / softback from £19.15
- Hardback from £60.45
- PDF from £16.15