Adam Smith : A Moral Philosopher and His Political Economy Paperback / softback
by G. Kennedy
Part of the Great Thinkers in Economics series
This book presents the authentic Adam Smith and explores his underlying approach and radical thinking, aiming to re-establish his original intentions.
The book provides a crucial reminder of how relevant Adam Smith was in his own time, and how relevant he remains as we experience the worldwide spread of opulence today.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 287 pages, XIV, 287 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/07/2008
- Category: Economic theory & philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230277007
- PDF from £46.75
- Hardback from £70.65