The Political Implications of Kant's Theory of Knowledge : Rethinking Progress Hardback
by G. Lahat
Based on an insightful and innovative reading of Kant's theory of knowledge, this book explores the political implications of Kant's philosophical writings on knowledge.
It suggests that Kant offers a stable foundation for the reconsideration of the idea of progress as crucial in matters of political management at the outset of the 21st Century.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 298 pages, XVI, 298 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/10/2013
- Category: Philosophy: epistemology & theory of knowledge
- ISBN: 9781137264374
- Paperback / softback from £56.15