Early Mexican Houses : A Book of Photographs and Measured Drawings Paperback / softback
Here is a wonderful collection of houses from the days of Mexico's viceroys, presented in this handsomely illustrated book.
Every aficionado of architecture or home design will find the patios, window designs, and floor plans a delight to look at.
Over 200 illustrations, including 42 pages of measured drawings and floor plans, make this a comprehensive reference guide as well as an elegant coffee table book.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, 144 Halftones, black and white; 55 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor Trade Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/03/2012
- Category: Residential buildings, domestic buildings
- ISBN: 9781589796829
- EPUB from £41.23