Philosophical Psychopathology : Philosophy without Thought Experiments Hardback
by G. Young
This book uses rare pathologies to inform questions on topics such as consciousness and rationality.
Rather than trying to answer these by inventing far-fetched scenario or 'thought experiments', it is better to utilize a rich but under-used clinical resource.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 207 pages, VI, 207 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/11/2013
- Category: Philosophy of mind
- ISBN: 9781137329318
- Paperback / softback from £49.85