Enlightenment, Governance, and Reform in Spain and its Empire 1759-1808 Paperback / softback
Part of the Cambridge Imperial and Post-Colonial Studies Series series
This book offers a new interpretation of political reform in Spain and its American empire in the second half of the Eighteenth century.
It examines the intellectual foundation of commercial, administrative and colonial policy during the tumultuous reigns of Charles III and Charles IV.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 244 pages, XI, 244 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/01/2008
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9780230300521