Spanish Money and Banking : A History Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions series
This book incorporates advances in financial and monetary history and theory and shows the relevance of Spain's story to modern banking, monetary and development theory.
It studies the early development of banking and monetary institutions and shows how financial and monetary mismanagement contributed to the decline of Spain in the early modern era
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 253 pages, XIV, 253 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 23/10/2013
- Category: Economic history
- ISBN: 9780230347656
- Paperback / softback from £60.89