Gendering the European Union : New Approaches to Old Democratic Deficits Paperback / softback
Edited by Gabriele Abels, Joyce Marie Mushaben
Part of the Gender and Politics series
An exploration of European integration as seen through a gender lens.
This book looks at integration theories, institutional relationships, enlargement, the development of gender law and the role of formal actors, scholars and expert networks in the EU policy-making process.
With a focus on gender mainstreaming as a new approach to gender policy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 279 pages, XIX, 279 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/01/2012
- Category: Gender studies, gender groups
- ISBN: 9781137545305