Symbols of Nations and Nationalism : Celebrating Nationhood Hardback
Providing an original perspective on the construction of nations and national identities, this book examines national symbols and ceremonies, arguing that, far from being just superficial or decorative, they are in fact an integral part of nation building, maintenance and change.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 232 pages, XIII, 232 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/08/2011
- Category: Sociology: customs & traditions
- ISBN: 9780230247871
- PDF from £19.54
- Paperback / softback from £20.15