First Cut : Conversations with Film Editors Paperback / softback
First Cut offers an opportunity to learn what film editing really is, and to learn from the source.
Gabriella Oldham's interviews with twenty-three award-winning film editors give a full picture of the complex art and craft of editing a film.
Filled with animated anecdotes and detailed examples, and updated with a new preface, this book provides a comprehensive treatment of both documentary and feature film editing.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 440 pages
- Publisher: University of California Press
- Publication Date: 30/11/2012
- Category: Cinematography, television camerawork
- ISBN: 9780520274679
- Paperback / softback from £21.15
- EPUB from £29.16