Performance, Identity, and Immigration Law : A Theatre of Undocumentedness Hardback
by Gad Guterman
How has contemporary American theatre presented so-called undocumented immigrants?
Placing theatre artists and their work within a context of on-going debate, Guterman shows how theatre fills an essential role in a critical conversation by exploring the powerful ways in which legal labels affect and change us.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 236 pages, VIII, 236 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/07/2014
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9781137412485
- Paperback / softback from £37.35