MAXnotes Literature Guides: Midsummer Night's Dream Paperback / softback
by ,Gail Rae
REA's MAXnotes for William Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream The MAXnotes offers a comprehensive summary and analysis of A Midsummer Night's Dream and a biography of William Shakespeare.
Places the events of the play in historical context and discusses each act in detail.
Includes study questions and answers along with topics for papers and sample outlines.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Research & Education Association,U.S.
- Publication Date: 01/04/1996
- Category: Shakespeare plays
- ISBN: 9780878910304