Placing the Modern Chinese Vernacular in Transnational Literature Hardback
by Gang Zhou
This is the first book to concentrate not only on the triumph of the vernacular in modern China but also on the critical role of the rise of the vernacular in world literature, invoking parallel cases from countries throughout Europe and Asia.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 177 pages, XI, 177 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/02/2011
- Category: Literary studies: post-colonial literature
- ISBN: 9780230109391
- Paperback / softback from £48.95