Religion and the Health of the Public : Shifting the Paradigm Paperback / softback
The book proposes a critical theory of the role and place of religion in public health and argues for a programmatic reorientation of these two fields of practice and inquiry to more effectively align religious health assets - widely present in many contexts - and public health services and facilities.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 220 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; XIX, 220 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/04/2012
- Category: Religion & politics
- ISBN: 9780230341524
- Hardback from £75.75