Repression, Integrity and Practical Reasoning Hardback
by Gary Jaeger
Repression receives little attention in philosophical literature.
This study of cases of repression that inhibit an agent's deliberative access to his reasons argues that an agent cannot correctly deliberate about a reason to overcome repression as if he did so, he would already have overcome repression and so would have no reason to do so.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 169 pages, IX, 169 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/06/2012
- Category: Ethics & moral philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230368507
- Paperback / softback from £50.59