The Creation and Re-Creation of Cardenio : Performing Shakespeare, Transforming Cervantes Paperback / softback
Edited by Gary Taylor, Terri Bourus
Did Shakespeare really join John Fletcher to write Cardenio, a lost play based on Don Quixote?
With an emphasis on the importance of theatrical experiment, a script and photos from Gary Taylor's recent production, and essays by respected early modern scholars, this book will make a definitive statement about the collaborative nature of Cardenio.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 329 pages, 15 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 329 p. 15 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/09/2013
- Category: Literary theory
- ISBN: 9781137344205