Whisky Wit and Wisdom : Light and Quirky Stories from Inside the Whisky World Paperback / softback
Exploring the lighter side of whisky-making, whisky consumption, whisky over-consumption, whisky in literature, whisky and the law and even whisky and death, this book offers stories and anecdotes contributed by whisky industry personalities.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, black and white throughout
- Publisher: The Gresham Publishing Co. Ltd
- Publication Date: 18/05/2015
- Category: Spirits & cocktails
- ISBN: 9781849340311