Alternative Energy in the Middle East Hardback
Part of the Energy, Climate and the Environment series
The Middle East region holds the world's largest oil and natural gas proven reserves.
Several Middle Eastern States are major oil producers and consumers.
Given price fluctuations and environmental concerns many countries have sought to diversify their energy mix.
The Middle East is no exception. Gawdat Bahgat analyzes the geopolitical, economic and strategic forces behind this diversification in the Middle East.
He highlights the main advantages and disadvantages of each source of energy.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 187 pages, XVIII, 187 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 20/08/2013
- Category: Alternative & renewable energy sources & technology
- ISBN: 9781137264572
- Paperback / softback from £61.69