Knowledge, Pedagogy, and Postmulticulturalism : Shifting the Locus of Learning in Urban Teacher Education Hardback
by Gay Wilgus
This volume identifies, problematizes, and discusses issues specific to the design of educational programs for teacher candidates from working class, ethnic- and language-minority, and immigrant backgrounds, taking as its starting point the distinctive, complex perspectives that these candidates bring to the university classroom.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 206 pages, XV, 206 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 22/05/2013
- Category: Multicultural education
- ISBN: 9781137275899
- Paperback / softback from £45.85