Freeform Wire Art Jewelry : Techniques for Designing With Wire, Beads and Gems EPUB
by Gayle Bird
Twist, curl and wrap wire into one-of-a-kind jewelry!
Follow along with author Gayle Bird as she teaches you everything you need to know to create her signature jewelry designs. First learn the basics of color and design, then move into essential wire tutorials. From there, you'll work your way through 20 step-by-step jewelry projects, including earrings, rings and necklaces. By the time you finish the book, you'll be ready to design your own statement jewelry, complete with swirling wire and dazzling gems.
- Tutorials on the essential wire techniques, including spirals, curls and more.
- Chapter on design gives the foundation for creating unique pieces.
- Step-by-step directions for 20 projects.
- Format: EPUB
- Publisher: F+W Media
- Publication Date: 23/03/2015
- Category: Jewellery & beadcraft
- ISBN: 9781440241390
- Paperback / softback from £14.75