The Disarmament of Hatred : Marc Sangnier, French Catholicism and the Legacy of the First World War, 1914-45 Hardback
Documenting an audacious Franco-German movement for moral disarmament, instigated in 1921 by war veteran and French Catholic politician Marc Sangnier, in this transnational study Gearoid Barry examines the European resonance of Sangnier's Peace Congresses and their political and religious ecumenism within France in the era of two World Wars.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 293 pages, XIV, 293 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/03/2012
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9780230218253
- Paperback / softback from £58.35