Arctic Politics, the Law of the Sea and Russian Identity : The Barents Sea Delimitation Agreement in Russian Public Debate Hardback
This book analyses the Russian opposition to the 2010 Barents Sea delimitation agreement in light of both the Law of the Sea and Russian identity, arguing that the agreement's critics and proponents inscribe themselves into different Russian narratives about Russia's rightful place in the world.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 131 pages, X, 131 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/04/2014
- Category: Social, group or collective psychology
- ISBN: 9781137414052
- Paperback / softback from £43.65