Staging Holocaust Resistance Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Studies in Theatre and Performance History series
Plunka argues that drama is the ideal art form to revitalize the collective memory of Holocaust resistance.
This comparative drama study examines a variety of international plays - some quite well-known, others more obscure - that focus on collective or individual defiance of the Nazis.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 276 pages, VIII, 276 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/04/2012
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780230369566
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £45.85