This illustrated guide shows prospective home buyers just how easy it is to design homes to fit their exact needs and wants, while saving thousands of dollars in architectural fees.
Covers choosing and using drafting tools, selecting energy-efficient materials, laying out rooms to maximize space, and more
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 276 pages, 300 illustrations
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Publication Date: 01/04/1990
- Category: Building construction & materials
- ISBN: 9780830633364