Reforming a School System, Reviving a City : The Promise of Say Yes to Education in Syracuse Paperback / softback
Can a bold investment in education turn around the economy of an entire city?
Gene I. Maeroff, former national education correspondent for the New York Times , explores how the nonprofit group Say Yes to Education has instituted a network of reforms in Syracuse, New York, that aim to expand the city's the middle class by supporting its children.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 227 pages, XI, 227 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/11/2013
- Category: Urban communities
- ISBN: 9781137349651
- Hardback from £63.89