Theater Planning : Facilities for Performing Arts and Live Entertainment Paperback / softback
This book introduces theater planning to students and practitioners of each field, and provides a detailed guide to the process and the technical requirements particular to theater buildings.
Part I is a guide to the concepts and practices of architecture and construction, as applied to performing arts buildings.
Part II is a guide to the design of performing arts buildings, with detailed descriptions of the unique requirements of these buildings.
Each concept is illustrated with line drawings and examples from the author's extensive professional practice.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 332 pages, 79 Line drawings, black and white; 49 Halftones, black and white; 18 Tables, black and wh
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 10/04/2017
- Category: Concert halls, arenas, stadia
- ISBN: 9781138888982
- Hardback from £142.29
- EPUB from £37.94
- PDF from £37.94