An Institutional Approach to the Responsibility to Protect Paperback / softback
Edited by Gentian (Universitetet i Oslo) Zyberi
Covering the main political organs of the UN, important regional and security organizations, international judicial institutions and the regional human rights protection systems, An Institutional Approach to the Responsibility to Protect examines the roles and responsibilities of the international community regarding the responsibility to protect.
It also proposes improvements to the current system of collective security and human rights protection.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 574 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 23/06/2016
- Category: United Nations & UN agencies
- ISBN: 9781316603437