Match the Views : Cut and Fold Puzzles to Imagine and Solve Paperback / softback
by Geoff Giles
This intriguing collection of puzzles all start from the same simple idea, that of cutting and folding a square of paper marked with 25 smaller squares.
You have to imagine the resulting shape in threedimensions after making the given set of cuts and folds.
Then to match it with one of nine given views. The paper is coloured differently on both sides and this provides further useful clues to help with visualising the possible solutions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Col.ill.
- Publisher: Tarquin Publications
- Publication Date: 02/08/2002
- Category: Handicrafts (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781899618552