The Reeve's Prologue and Tale : With the Cook's Prologue and the Fragment of His Tale Paperback / softback
Edited by A. C. Spearing, J. E. Spearing
Part of the Selected Tales from Chaucer series
The classic respected series in a stunning new design. This edition includes the full, complete text of The Reeve's Prologue and Tale and The Cook's Prologue and the Fragment of his Tale from the highly-respected Selected Tales series.
In the original Middle English, this edition includes an in-depth introduction by A.
C. Spearing and J. E Spearing, detailed notes and a comprehensive glossary.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 130 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 08/09/2016
- Category: English literature
- ISBN: 9781316615614