Leatherwork : A Manual of Techniques Paperback / softback
Leather is a strong and versatile material, which is highly suitable for handicrafts.
Anyone can learn the techniques of leatherworking, and with some basic tools and a little patience can produce articles that are both aesthetically pleasing and practical.
This book offers advice on selection of tools and different types of leather; step-by-step instruction on the techniques of cutting, bevelling, burnishing, hand-stitching, carving, stamping, and thronging; tips on how to avoid common pitfalls; and a range of interesting projects.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 120 b&w photos, line drawings
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 11/02/2005
- Category: Handicrafts, decorative arts & crafts
- ISBN: 9781861267429
- EPUB from £8.00