Bridgman's Complete Guide to Drawing from Life Paperback / softback
This volume combines six books by celebrated artist and lecturer George A.
Bridgman, who taught figure and anatomy drawing at New York City's Art Students League.
This fifth edition preserves Bridgman's comprehensive lessons and original sketches - featuring more than 1000 drawings and 22 expert lessons on mastering the human figure from every angle - but repackages it with a new cover that distinguishes it from the competition.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: Black and white illustrations
- Publisher: Sterling Publishing Co Inc
- Publication Date: 30/11/2017
- Category: Drawing & drawings
- ISBN: 9781454926535