The Dad Dialogues : A Correspondence on Fatherhood (And the Universe) Paperback / softback
Charles Demers is a 30-something comedian, writer and author of two books.
George Bowering is 80, Canada's first poet laureate and the author of more than 80 books.
Charlie and George are the best of friends - and the fathers of daughters.
In this unique book of correspondence, these two men from different generations write to each other about the burdens, anxieties and singular joys of parenthood.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 288 pages, 1 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Arsenal Pulp Press
- Publication Date: 08/12/2016
- Category: Gender studies: men
- ISBN: 9781551526621