Reinterventions in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Paperback / softback
Vascular and endovascular procedures may fail. Re-do interventions tend to be lengthy and difficult and are associated with an increased risk of complications.
The aim of this book is to provide the specialist and the trainee with an update on the vascular and endovascular options that are available to help patients whose previous interventions have not worked.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 150 pages, Many diagrams, photos & charts
- Publisher: Broken Hill Publishers Ltd
- Publication Date: 02/03/2007
- Category: General surgery
- ISBN: 9789603995401