Leadership and Discovery Hardback
Part of the Jepson Studies in Leadership series
This book, a collection of essays from scholars across disciplines, explores leadership of discovery, probing the guided and collaborative exploration and interpretation of the experience of our inner thoughts and feelings, and of our external worlds.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 208 pages, XIV, 208 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/12/2009
- Category: Management: leadership & motivation
- ISBN: 9780230620704
- Paperback / softback from £56.95