Here's a basic primer for business solutions using a performance approach that gives you practical insights from expert practitioners.
Learn how the Human Performance Improvement (HPI) process works in the real world and how to conduct performance, gap, and cause analysis.
Explore key types of interventions including structure/process and knowledge.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: American Society for Training & Development
- Publication Date: 15/09/2002
- Category: Personnel & human resources management
- ISBN: 9781562863159