Flashman and the Angel of the Lord Paperback / softback
Part of the The Flashman Papers series
Coward, scoundrel, lover and cheat, but there is no better man to go into the jungle with.
Join Flashman on his adventures as he survives fearful ordeals and outlandish perils across the four corners of the world. A hasty retreat from the boudoir would normally suffice when caught with a wanton young wife.
But when her husband turns out to be a high court judge, a change of continents is called for, as Flashman sets off to America again.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 496 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication Date: 06/02/2006
- Category: Historical fiction
- ISBN: 9780007217205
- EPUB from £4.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £46.37