Flashman in the Great Game Paperback / softback
Part of the The Flashman Papers series
Coward, scoundrel, lover and cheat, but there is no better man to go into the jungle with.
Join Flashman in his adventures as he survives fearful ordeals and outlandish perils across the four corners of the world. In his raunchiest romp yet, Flashman mines new depths of roguish behaviour as a secret agent extraordinaire and is thrust headfirst into the middle of the Indian Mutiny.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 448 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication Date: 06/02/2006
- Category: Historical fiction
- ISBN: 9780007217199
- EPUB from £5.24
- Paperback from £7.19
- eAudiobook MP3 from £41.57