Flashman Paperback / softback
Part of the The Flashman Papers series
Coward, scoundrel, lover and cheat, but there is no better man to go into the jungle with.
Join Flashman in his adventures as he survives fearful ordeals and outlandish perils across the four corners of the world. Can a man be all bad? When Harry Flashman's adventures as the reluctant secret agent in Afghanistan lead him to join the exclusive company of Lord Cardigan's Hussars and play a part in the disastrous Retreat from Kabul, it culminates in the rascal's finest - and most dishonest - turn.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 352 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication Date: 01/02/1999
- Category: Historical adventure
- ISBN: 9780006511250
- Paperback / softback from £7.89
- Hardback from £11.35
- eAudiobook MP3 from £10.40
- EPUB from £1.49