Flashman's Lady Paperback / softback
Part of the The Flashman Papers series
Coward, scoundrel, lover and cheat, but there is no better man to go into the jungle with.
Join Flashman in his adventures as he survives fearful ordeals and outlandish perils across the four corners of the world. Flashman's at it again! Caught between two Chinese lovers, held captive by Borneo pirates and enslaved by a voluptuous Madagascan queen, Harry Flashman's doing better than ever.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 448 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication Date: 02/08/1999
- Category: Historical fiction
- ISBN: 9780006513018
- EPUB from £4.74
- eAudiobook MP3 from £41.57